Roasted Tomato Sauce
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
Plus: Pasta Recipes and Tips
- 2 Roasted Tomato Halves
- 6 Roasted Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 1 cup Tomato Juices, warmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a blender, combine the tomato halves, garlic and tomato juices and puree. With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil to make a smooth, thick sauce. Transfer the sauce to a small nonreactive saucepan and season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, rewarm the sauce gently until almost hot.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.