- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cornichons
- 2 tablespoons salted capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pat the roasted peppers dry and finely chop. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the cornichons, capers, tarragon, lemon zest and juice and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
The sauce can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Fish, shellfish, chicken, lamb, steak, burgers.