- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup coarsely chopped napa cabbage kimchi
- 2 bunches radishes with their greens (1 1/2 pounds)
- Kosher salt
- Kosher pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- In a large cast-iron skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add the kimchi and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the radishes and their greens, the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, and season with salt and pepper; toss to evenly coat. Roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the radishes are tender and golden. Stir in the lemon juice and serve warm.
Contributed By Kay Chun Photo © Kay Chun