Roasted Pumpkin Seed Oil Vinaigrette
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon roasted pumpkin seed oil (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Pinch each of salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.