Roasted Potato Skewers
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: 4
- 6 ounces meaty slab bacon, cut into sixteen 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 rosemary sprigs, cut into sixteen 1-inch pieces
- 16 small red potatoes (1 1/2 pounds)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spear the bacon cubes with the rosemary sprigs. Alternately thread the potatoes and the bacon onto four 10-inch metal skewers.
- Lay the skewers on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 40 minutes, until the bacon is crisp and the potatoes are tender.
Wines from both Graves and Pessac-Léognan in Bordeaux often have a smoky intensity, making them natural partners for this dish.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.