Roasted Poblano-Parsley Sauce
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
Ideal on grilled meats and roasted vegetables, this sauce is smoky (from roasted poblano), tangy (from pureed feta) and a little sweet (from parsley).
- 1 large poblano chile—roasted, skinned, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- In a food processor, pulse the poblano chile with the flat-leaf parsley, feta cheese, vegetable oil and garlic until pureed. Stir in the lime juice and season with salt.
Serve WithGrilled bread, grilled meats or sliced tomatoes.