Roasted Peppers and Summer Squash with Garlic and Harissa
- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 bell peppers, 1 red, 1 yellow (1 pound), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Two Italian frying peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 yellow squash, sliced crosswise 1-inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Quick Harissa
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss the peppers, squash and garlic with the harissa and oil and season with salt. Spread the vegetables on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast in the center of the oven for 45 minutes, or until softened and browned in spots. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and serve warm or at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.