Roasted Pepper-Caper Aioli
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
Plus: More Vegetable Recipes and Tips
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Roast the pepper under the broiler, until charred all over, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let steam for 5 minutes. Peel and finely chop the pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the roasted pepper with the mayonnaise, capers, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Make AheadThe aioli can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.