Roasted Pepper-Caper Aioli
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Roast the pepper under the broiler, until charred all over, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let steam for 5 minutes. Peel and finely chop the pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the roasted pepper with the mayonnaise, capers, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Make Ahead The aioli can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.