- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli—stalk trimmed and peeled, head cut into large florets
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450°. Slice the broccoli stalk crosswise and the florets lengthwise 1/4 inch thick; transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Add the sliced lemon, olive oil and the 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper and season with kosher salt; toss to coat. Roast for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Stir in the sesame seeds and roast until the broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the tahini, lemon juice and garlic and season with kosher salt. Spread the yogurt sauce on a platter and top with the broccoli. Garnish with sea salt and crushed red pepper and serve warm.
The tahini-yogurt sauce can be refrigerated for 2 days.