- 8 ounces feta, preferably Greek, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Toasted pita or pita chips, for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 400°. Put the feta in a small ovenproof dish, such as a cazuela or small cast-iron skillet. Drizzle the olive oil over the feta and sprinkle with oregano. Season to taste with black pepper. Bake until the feta is golden and bubbling, about 15 minutes.
While the feta roasts, stir together the chopped olives, roasted red peppers and parsley.
Remove the feta from the oven and top with the olive mixture. Serve immediately, with toasted pita.