- 2 large fennel bulbs (2 pounds)—halved lengthwise, cored and sliced lengthwise 1/2 inch thick
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large bowl, toss the fennel with the olive oil and herbes de Provence and season with salt and pepper. Scrape the fennel onto a large rimmed baking sheet and roast for about 30 minutes, until beginning to brown. Toss the fennel. Increase the oven temperature to 425° and roast for about 15 minutes longer, until golden and tender. Transfer to plates and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.