- 1 medium eggplant (1 pound), cut into 1-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Thinly sliced sun dried tomatoes
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the eggplant with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 20 minutes, tossing half way through until golden and tender. Transfer to a bowl and toss with the coat cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
Contributed By Melissa Rubel Jacobson