- 1 pound (16 ounces) frozen shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Preheat oven to roast at 475°. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Thaw, rinse, and pat dry the edamame. In a bowl, combine the edamame, oil, soy sauce, cumin, paprika, and ginger. Spread evenly on the lined baking pan. Roast for 10 minutes, turn, and continue roasting for another 10 minutes or until slightly charred. Allow to cool, season with salt and pepper and serve.