- 3 cups frozen corn
- 3 cups frozen edamame beans
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Cooked rice, noodles or quinoa (optional)
How to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 420°. Place the rack on the top shelf.
- Spread the frozen corn kernels out on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until browned in spots, turning halfway.
- In a large pot of boiling water cook the edamame for 4 minutes, or according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water until cool.
- In a small bowl whisk together 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil, chili-garlic sauce, honey, soy sauce and fish sauce. Taste and add salt as necessary.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the roasted corn and edamame and cook for 2 minutes, or until both are hot. Add the sauce and stir through to warm. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Serve with your choice of noodles, rice or quinoa.