- 1 large head of cauliflower (2 1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Tahini and chopped flat-leaf parsley, for serving
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 40 minutes, until tender and browned, tossing halfway through. Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl. Drizzle with tahini, sprinkle with parsley and serve.