- 1 large head of cauliflower (2 1/2 pounds), cut into 1 1/2-inch florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toasted pine nuts
- Golden raisins
- Finely chopped mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 40 minutes, until the florets are tender and browned, tossing halfway through. Transfer to a bowl, toss with pine nuts, raisins and mint and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.