Roasted Cauliflower with Golden Raisins
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: 4
"I love how sweet cauliflower gets when it's roasted," says Jill Donenfeld. She adds a tablespoon of white balsamic vinegar to the cauliflower to help it caramelize even more.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread the cauliflower on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Roast for about 40 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a small skillet, heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Add the raisins and cook over moderate heat, tossing, until hot, 1 minute. Add the raisins to the cauliflower, sprinkle with the cheese and parsley and serve.
Make Ahead The roasted cauliflower and raisins can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Reheat and sprinkle with the cheese and parsley before serving. Notes One serving 157 cal, 10.5 gm fat, 2.2 gm sat fat, 12 gm carb, 3 gm fiber.