Roasted Cauliflower and Quinoa Salad with Pepitas
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
Cooked quinoa gives lots of wonderful texture to this easy roasted-cauliflower salad, while the roasted pumpkin seeds add great nutty flavor.
- One 2-pound head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and crushed red pepper; season with salt and black pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, until the cauliflower is softened and browned in spots; toss with the remaining ingredients and serve warm.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.