- 1 medium cauliflower (2 pounds), cut into florets
- 1 medium head of broccoli (1 1/2 pounds), cut into florets, thick stems peeled and sliced crosswise 1/3 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- Three 1/4-inch-thick slices crusty country bread, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower with the broccoli and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season with salt. Roast for 45 minutes, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter in 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Add the curry powder and stir over moderate heat until fragrant, about 45 seconds. Add the bread and cook, stirring occasionally, until toasted, about 20 minutes.
- Toss the vegetables with the lemon juice and mint, sprinkle with the curried croutons and serve.
One Serving: Calories 167 kcal, Total Fat 6.6 gm, Saturated Fat 1.8 gm.