Roasted Carrots with Feta, Parsley and Pine Nuts
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound carrots, sliced on the diagonal 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Toasted pine nuts
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a medium bowl, toss the carrots with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Scrape the carrots onto a large rimmed baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes, until tender and lightly browned in spots.
- Transfer the carrots to a bowl. Add crumbled feta, toasted pine nuts and parsley, toss well and serve.