- 2 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground Aleppo pepper
- Kosher salt
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, toss the squash with olive oil and Aleppo pepper. Season with salt. Spread the squash on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 40 minutes, until tender and lightly browned, tossing once halfway through. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Aleppo pepper can be found in Middle Eastern markets and some specialty foods shops.