- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- Chopped roasted unsalted peanuts, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt. Spread in an even layer and roast for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened and browned.
In a small bowl, whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil with the fish sauce and vinegar. Drizzle the sauce over the warm brussels sprouts. Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve.
Brown rice and fried eggs.