- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Finely grated lemon zest, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 450°. In a mortar, lightly crush the coriander and cumin seeds until coarsely ground.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange them in a single layer. Roast for 8 minutes, then add the crushed coriander and cumin and toss to coat the sprouts evenly. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes longer, until golden and crisp in spots. Transfer the sprouts to a serving platter, garnish with lemon zest and serve.
The brussels sprouts can be made 3 hours ahead. Serve warm or at room temperature.