Roasted Broccoli with Walnuts and Goat Cheese
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 large head of broccoli (1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1 1/2-inch florets, stems peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- Chopped toasted walnuts
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°. On a large baking sheet, toss the broccoli florets and stems with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast the broccoli in the oven for about 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until browned and tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the shallot and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Scrape the broccoli into a bowl. Add the dressing, walnuts and goat cheese, toss well and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.