Roasted Baby Potatoes with Green Garlic Sauce
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound small red potatoes, scrubbed
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 stalks of green garlic, white and light green parts only, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small baking dish, drizzle the potatoes with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast the potatoes for about 30 minutes, until tender.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add the water and green garlic, cover and cook over low heat until the garlic is tender, about 4 minutes. Add the cream and simmer over moderate heat until lightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the potatoes to a bowl. Pour the sauce over the potatoes and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.