Roasted Asparagus with Garlic and Olive Oil
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound thick asparagus, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a baking sheet, toss the asparagus and garlic with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the center of the oven for about 18 minutes, until the asparagus is tender and charred in spots. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.