Roasted Asparagus with Almonds
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound thick asparagus, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a baking sheet, toss the asparagus and garlic with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the center of the oven for about 18 minutes, until the asparagus is tender and charred in spots. Transfer to a plate, top with toasted almonds and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.