Roast Turkey with Cherry Salsa
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3/4 pound sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 Granny Smith apple, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a roasting pan, rub the turkey breast with the olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, or until cooked through. Brush the turkey with the marmalade and broil until lightly charred, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the cherries, apple, onion, pecans, jalapeño and ginger and season with salt. Slice the turkey and serve with the cherry salsa.
NotesOne Serving 383 kcal,Total Fat 10.4 gm, Saturated Fat .9 gm