- 1 1/2 pounds boneless turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3/4 pound sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 Granny Smith apple, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a roasting pan, rub the turkey breast with the olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, or until cooked through. Brush the turkey with the marmalade and broil until lightly charred, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the cherries, apple, onion, pecans, jalapeño and ginger and season with salt. Slice the turkey and serve with the cherry salsa.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.