- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning or a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4
teaspoon sage and 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Major Grey's chutney
- 1/4 cup canned mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 500°. In a small bowl, combine the poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Rub the chicken with the oil and then the dry seasonings. Let stand for 30 minutes.
Set the chicken breasts, skinned side up, in a baking dish and roast for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the chutney, mango nectar and rum. Brush the chicken with 3 tablespoons of the mango glaze and bake for about 10 minutes, until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to plates and serve with the remaining glaze.