Rigatoni alla Panna
- SERVINGS: 4 TO 6
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (3 ounces)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook the rigatoni in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente; drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, warm the cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the butter to the rigatoni and toss well, then add the cream and cheese and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, transfer to a warmed bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.