- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 Bartlett pears (7 ounces each)—peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Riesling, preferably 10.5-percent alcohol
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Pour the syrup into a bowl and let cool. Add the pears and lemon juice to the syrup and toss well.
- Transfer the pears and syrup to a food processor and add the Riesling. Process to a smooth puree. Pour the puree into six 1/3-cup popsicle molds and freeze until hard, at least 1 hour.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.