- 1 large chicken bouillon cube, preferably all-natural
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- One 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3 packed cups baby spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Kosher salt
- In a small bowl, dissolve the bouillon cube in the hot water. In a rice cooker, combine the rice with the chicken and ginger. Arrange the spinach on top. Pour the coconut milk and bouillon broth into the cooker and season lightly with salt. Turn the cooker on; the dish should be done in about 40 minutes (when the cooker turns itself off). Let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff the rice with a fork, spoon into bowls and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.