Rhum & Funk
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN plus 4 hr steeping
- SERVINGS: 1
The specialty at Miami's The Broken Shaker, is this Cocoa Puffs-infused cocktail. "People go crazy for it," says co-owner Elad Zvi.
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- 2 1/2 ounces Cocoa Puffs Rhum (see Note)
- 1 spiral-cut orange twist, for garnish
- In a chilled rocks glass, muddle the sugar with both bitters and the Cocoa Puffs Rhum. Fill with ice and and stir well. Garnish with the twist.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.