- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- 2 1/2 ounces Cocoa Puffs Rhum (see Note)
- 1 spiral-cut orange twist, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a chilled rocks glass, muddle the sugar with both bitters and the Cocoa Puffs Rhum. Fill with ice and and stir well. Garnish with the twist.
To make Cocoa Puffs Rhum, combine 1 1/2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal and 8 ounces aged rhum agricole in a bowl; let stand at room temperature for 4 hours. Strain into a jar, cover and store at room temperature for up to 1 month. Makes about 8 ounces.