- SERVINGS: ENOUGH FOR THE 2 DOZEN GRISSINI
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced gherkins
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon drained finely chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and refrigerate until chilled or for up to 1 day.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.