- Strips of zest from 2 lemons
- Strips of zest from 2 oranges
- One-half 1-liter bottle VSOP Cognac
- 10 ounces fresh orange juice
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2 ounces maraschino liqueur
- 32 ounces chilled brewed green tea
- 4 ounces Pineapple Syrup
- 4 ounces Jamaican rum
- 4 ounces Batavia-Arrack van Oosten
- Three 750-ml bottles chilled Champagne
- Marinated Pineapple
- In a large jar, combine the citrus zests with the Cognac; let stand at room temperature overnight. Strain the Cognac; discard the zests. In a punch bowl, combine the citrus juices. Stir in the sugar until dissolved. Add the infused Cognac, maraschino liqueur, tea and Pineapple Syrup. Stir in the rum and Batavia-Arrack and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Add the Champagne, Marinated Pineapple and ice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.