© Tina Rupp
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
This riff on the Black Velvet replaces the Champagne with Prosecco and the Guinness with raspberry-flavored lambic, a type of wheat beer made with wild yeasts.
More Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 2 ounces chilled framboise lambic
- 1/2 ounce crème de framboise (raspberry liqueur)
- 2 ounces chilled Prosecco
- 1 or 2 raspberries skewered on a rosemary sprig, for garnish
- In a chilled pint glass, combine the lambic and crème de framboise and stir gently. Pour the drink into a chilled flute and top with the Prosecco. Garnish with the rosemary-skewered raspberries.