- 2 ounces chilled framboise lambic
- 1/2 ounce crème de framboise (raspberry liqueur)
- 2 ounces chilled Prosecco
- 1 or 2 raspberries skewered on a rosemary sprig, for garnish
- In a chilled pint glass, combine the lambic and crème de framboise and stir gently. Pour the drink into a chilled flute and top with the Prosecco. Garnish with the rosemary-skewered raspberries.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.