Red Miso Soup
- SERVINGS: 4
- 3 1/2 cups Dashi
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon red miso paste
- 1/2 pound silken tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chervil or cilantro leaves
- In a medium saucepan, bring the dashi to a boil over moderately high heat. Whisk in the miso paste, then add the tofu and mushrooms and bring to a simmer. Ladle the soup into bowls, sprinkle with the chervil and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.