Red Miso Buttercream
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1 1/2 cups
This sweet buttercream with red miso and minced fresh lemon verbena is surprisingly delicious on chocolate-chip cookies.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon red miso
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon very finely chopped fresh lemon verbena
- In a medium bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter with the red miso at medium speed until smooth. Beat in the confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract. Then stir in the lemon verbena and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.