- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound red cabbage (about 4 cups), cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas (about 2 cups), halved lengthwise
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, honey, grated ginger, and sesame oil and stir to combine. Add the sliced cabbage and snap peas to the bowl and toss to coat. Taste to adjust for seasonings and serve chilled.
The slaw will keep in an airtight container up to 2 days.