Red Berry Shrub
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
- 2 tablespoons sour cherry preserves
- 8 raspberries, plus 3 raspberries skewered on a pick for garnish
- 1/2 ounce raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 6 ounces chilled club soda
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the club soda and garnish and shake well. Pour through a fine strainer into a chilled collins glass. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the skewered raspberries.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.