Red Bell Pepper and Kale Stir-Fry
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Colorful and delicious, this stir-fry recipe with loaded with red bell peppers and healthy kale.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 2 medium red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch kale, destemmed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then stir in the onions. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
- Add the garlic and bell peppers; stirring occasionally, cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the peppers are softened.
- Add the kale and stir in the Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and smoked paprika. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the kale is softened. Season with salt and pepper.