- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
This classic coleslaw dressed with mayo and sour cream is excellent on its own or piled onto pulled pork, brisket or smoked-meat sandwiches.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound green cabbage (1/2 medium head), cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 pound red cabbage (1/2 medium head), cored and very thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and mustard powder; season with salt and pepper. Add both cabbages and toss. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and toss once more before serving.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.