- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound green cabbage (1/2 medium head), cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 pound red cabbage (1/2 medium head), cored and very thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and mustard powder; season with salt and pepper. Add both cabbages and toss. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and toss once more before serving.
The coleslaw can be refrigerated overnight.