© Tina Rupp
Raw Corn and Radish Salad with Spicy Lime Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Nick Fauchald rarely cooks fresh corn in the summer because it's so much better straight off the cob. Here, he tosses sweet, fresh corn kernels (preferably picked that day) with radishes and a puckery lime dressing flavored with jalapeños and honey.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 4 ears)
- 6 medium radishes, halved and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- In a blender, puree the lime juice, jalapeño, honey and cumin. With the machine on, add the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the corn with the radishes, parsley, red onion and dressing. Season the salad with salt and pepper, transfer to plates and serve.