- ACTIVE: 45 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
This hearty take on tabbouleh includes cooked vegetables along with the traditional bulgur, fresh tomatoes, scallions and parsley.
- 1 cup medium-grade bulgur (5 ounces)
- Boiling water
- 2 cups chopped or quartered tomatoes and cherry tomatoes
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 1/2 cups chopped leftover Ratatouille Spirals
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a large heatproof bowl, cover the bulgur with 2 inches of boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain and press out the excess water; let cool. Return the bulgur to the bowl and add the tomatoes, scallions, parsley and Ratatouille Spirals.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the tabbouleh and toss well.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.