- 8 raspberries, plus 3 raspberries skewered on a pick for garnish
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 lemon wheel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 8 raspberries. Add ice and the lemon juice, rose water and Simple Syrup and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the skewered raspberries and the lemon wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.