- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 pints raspberries (3 cups)
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-inch gratin dish. In a bowl, whisk the flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. Whisk in the eggs, butter and lemon zest until smooth. Add the milk and whisk until light and very smooth, about 3 minutes. Pour the batter into the gratin dish and top with the raspberries.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the clafoutis is set and golden. Let cool slightly. Dust with confectioners' sugar, cut into wedges and serve.