Ranch Dressing Popcorn
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes enough for 5 quarts of popcorn
This delicious popcorn is coated in a ranch-flavored seasoning made with buttermilk powder, onion powder and more.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons buttermilk powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 5 quarts of buttered popcorn
- In a food processor, pulse the first five ingredients to a fine powder. Toss with buttered popcorn and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.