- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg white
- 2 ounces gin, preferably Plymouth
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled heavy cream
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 8 drops of orange flower water
- 1 orange twist, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, combine the lemon juice and egg white and shake well. Add ice and the gin, heavy cream, Simple Syrup and orange flower water and shake again. Pour the club soda into a chilled collins glass, then slowly strain the drink into the glass. Garnish with the orange twist and serve with a straw.